martedì 5 febbraio 2008

VA - Daytime (7'', 1986)













This EP includes the fantastic melancholic Minimal Wave track “Personal Surrender” by ANDREW HORREY. Though from 1986, it sounds much older, which is mainly due to the use of the monotone analogue drum machine, a simple keyboard and overall simple textures. The EP also includes STEVE HERRIDGE (“Every Time I Call”), ELECTRIC DOG SEX (“Love Nor Money”) and PASSION TRADE (“19 Years”). Though they also use some drum machines and keyboards, they are more Powerpop than Minimal Electronic or Wave, though okay to listen to. (Description credits from Annalogue Records)

Tracklisting

A1 Steve Herridge - Every Time I Call
B2 Electric Dog Sex - Love Nor Money
B1 Passion Trade - 19 years
B2 Andrew Horrey - Personal Surrender

Other Records OTH 4

Download from Z Share

You can easily still order this 7'' directly from the Annalogue Records website! be hurry or it will finish!!

here's the link of the shop: http://www.annaloguerecords.com/shop.htm

3 commenti:

Vladimir Bjeličić ha detto...

This link is not working,so if you could re-upload it again,I wouldbe extremly gretefull!
Thank you in advance!

grof K.T.I

Vladimir Bjeličić ha detto...

This link is not working,so if you could re-upload it again,I would be extremly gratefull!
Thank you in advance

grof K.T.I

Vladimir Bjeličić ha detto...

This link does not work,so if you could re-upload it again,I would be extremly gratefull!
Thank you in advance!

grof K.T.I